List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] Re: Show all states the ticket has gone through
From:       "Dan Winslow" <DWinslow () aiminstitute ! org>
Date:       2009-06-26 12:21:01

One of the nice ( but not easy )  things about SQLITE is that you can always write \
your own user function ( in C or C++ ) to make custom SQL-callable functions. You do \
not have to recompile or modify SQLITE itself but you do have to write your own \
function in a dynamically loaded library.

In MySQL I think they have stored procedure support now, and so you could write a SQL \
procedure that would accomplish your concatenation.