List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] Code for custom query, ticket_change?
From:       Lukasz Szybalski <szybalski () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-25 18:59:41

Hello,
1. CustomQuery is really nice interface of doing queries. If one
wanted to take it out of trac and reuse it in let say "turbogears2
application" what code would need to be ported?
ticket/query.py for sure. What else custom query UI interacts with and
would need to be ported out?

2. The second portion of interesting code is the ticket_change? Where
is the code that watches for changes and updates the ticket_change
table? I assume it has to be called somewhere between submit and save,
as well as there has to be a code to know what has changed? Which
files should I be looking at when browsing the source code?

http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/trunk/trac

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Lucas