List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] Trac Developer Contact Job
From:       Adam Thompson <earthlaunch () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-25 0:21:54

Hello,

I'm a developer at Alelo (alelo.com).  We're looking for an
experienced Trac developer to do custom work for us.  According to
past posts here, this the best place to post this job.  Should I also
cross post to Trac Dev?

Thank you,

-Adam Thompson
athompson@alelo.com

------------

Trac-Database Contract Programmer

Alelo is looking for a contract programmer to do custom Trac
development, including significant database creation and integration
work. The candidate must have demonstrable Trac knowledge as well as
proven database experience.

The position will contract for 15-20 hours a week for several weeks,
with extension possible based upon the quality of work produced.

The ideal candidate will be local to Los Angeles and able to travel to
our offices for occasional meetings. Fully offsite candidates will be
considered on a case-by-case basis. The candidate must have the right
to work in the US.

To apply, send a resume in PDF form to jobs@alelo.com, with the
subject line Trac Programmer.

Alelo Inc. produces immersive simulations of real-life social
communication based on interactive 3D video games involving spoken
dialogs and cultural protocols with socially intelligent virtual
humans. (Alelo means "language" in Hawaiian.) Our initial applications
teach how to communicate in foreign languages and cultures, and are
rapidly growing in several training, entertainment, advertising and
healthcare markets. Please visit us at http://www.alelo.com.