List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] Re: how to use $USER in TicketQuery?
From:       José_Renato_(br) <jrpajr () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-31 14:47:26

"1.       How can I use "beta (private)" (note the space) in the
query:
portion, the "(private)" seems to be ignored. I tried various quoting
but it
never worked."

I think that you can put "%20" between beta and (private), like this:
"beta%20(private)"

"2.       How can I use $USER in there to pare it down? I tried
".new&owner=$USER&milestone." but it then shows me no tickets."

On this case, if the user is logged in, the tickets will be filtered
using his name as owner, you don't have to put the especific filter.
(if you don't have change any default configuration at the query
module)

See u.