List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] Trac reports by date
From:       "Hapia IN" <harpiain () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-30 12:24:03

Hi, gays!

I need to build ticket reports, some of them as follow:

- tickets by date (e.g. select * from ticket where time between
08-01-2007 and 08-31-2007)

- Dynamic reports by date (e.g: select * from ticket where time =
'yesterday'). It's great if I could make one like this ;)

How could I do those kind of report?

Thanks a lot in advance

Adriano Vieira