List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] Re: accountmanager for 0.10.3 unstable?
From:       Andreas Jellinghaus <aj () dungeon ! inka ! de>
Date:       2007-05-29 14:56:14

Hi Michael,

> Since you're running Trac 0.10, you should evaluate the SpamFilter plugin
> [1]. It has various filtering strategies, such as regex filtering or
> querying IP blacklists.

well, I think about these. but I need to get the authentication plugin working
anyway, so I can restrict DELETE operations to a few trusted souls and also
configure default version for bugs etc. via the web interface (i.e. have other
people do that, only only the few with ssh access).

so once I get trac working stable, I want to implement it. but how can I get
trac with accountmanager to work stable?

> [1] http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/SpamFilter
> [2] http://scallywhack.otaku42.de

ah, the second one is nice, I was thinking about a mod_security based solution
anway. Will have a look!

Regards, Andreas