List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] Re: Report ORDER BY Milestone Due Date
From:       "Erik Bray" <hyugaricdeau () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-29 16:40:23

Well, if you're ever uncertain about the schema, it's defined in the
Trac source code in db_default.py.  For example, for version 0.10.4
you can view this at
http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/tags/trac-0.10.4/trac/db_default.py.
Also, if you have the sqlite3 command line utility you can always use
that.

As for ordering by milestone due date, the basic query might look
something like:

SELECT t.* FROM ticket t
LEFT JOIN milestone m ON t.milestone = m.name
ORDER by m.due;

Of course, you would want to look at other reports to get an idea of
how to add more styles and formatting to that.