List:       trac
Subject:    Re: [Trac] Re: Time Tracking exception
From:       Steffen Pingel <steffenp () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-12-06 21:44:19

Hi,

> On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 11:52 +0100, Fredrik Corneliusson wrote:
> > It worked, I only had to add a check if description and return an
> > empty  list if it is None.
> > ----->8----------------------------------------
> >     if cursor.description is None:
> >         return []
> >     cols = [col[0] for col in cursor.description]
> >     tickets = [dict(zip(cols, vals)) for vals in cursor]
> >     return tickets
> >
> > The time tracking patch should probably be updated.
>
> You're welcome to attach a modified patch to the Wiki page.

I have updated the Time Tracking patch for the latest Trac release and
included the fix. I have also added a note to the wiki page that the patch is
(somewhat) maintained by me.

Steffen

PS: Please let me know in private mail if the patch does not work for you.

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp@gmx.de - http://steffenpingel.de