List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] Trac Subversion Browser breaks on subprojects that have been
From:       Calvin Hendryx-Parker <calvin () sixfeetup ! com>
Date:       2005-09-30 20:07:14

I was setting up trac for a new project and ran into a problem.  I had
imported the source code for our project into subversion and then moved
it to a subdirectory of a project that I wanted to use in trac.

Before:

SomeCode

After:

project/SomeCode

In the trac setup I specified the repository path as:

/home/svn/private/project/SomeCode

When I now go to the Browse Source view I see my directory for SomeCode,
but browsing to it give this error:

Error

No changeset 3037 in the repository

I'm assuming that it is looking for the changesets that were outside of
/project?

Is there a workaround for this?  Is this a bug or am I crazy trying to
do something like this?

Thanks,
Calvin
--
S i x  F e e t  U p  |  "Nowhere to go but open-source"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579  |  Midwest: +1 (317) 861-5948