List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] Re: Finer wiki permissions by using hierarchies?
From:       Lutz Frommberger <Lutz.Frommberger () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-09-29 13:43:15

Lutz Frommberger <Lutz.Frommberger@gmx.de> wrote:
> Trac offers the possibility of creating hierarchical page names like
> "confidential/ImportantInfo". I am curious if this can be used to
> realize an access control on the basis of Apache. Any ideas?

Just for the archive: Yes, it works, in a quite usual way within a
Location directive. I was just too stupid to set it up correctly.

regards,
--
Lutz Frommberger                   |  "Wenn ist das Nunstück git und
                                   |   Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund
http://www.aussagekraft.de         |   das Oder die Flipperwaldt
pgp key on request                 |   gersput."    - Ernest Scribbler