List:       trac
Subject:    Re: [Trac] Trac and todo lists
From:       Didier BRETIN <dbr () informactis ! com>
Date:       2005-09-27 8:07:16

Muness,

Muness Alrubaie a écrit :
> Didier,
> What kind of functionality are you looking for that using tags doesn't give you?

Well, I would like to have the possibility to have just a list of todo,
as you can see at http://tudu.sourceforge.net/. I would like a list
of tasks, in a single wiki page, where the users can with a simple click
switch between the state uncompleted to the state completed.

I don't know if we can do this only by using tags ...

At the present time, I use Excel sheet with a column State, with Done
or Undone value. It would be better for me to have this IN the Trac system
I will install ;).

Regards.
--
Didier BRETIN