List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] mod_python on windows: CamelCase wiki links always show as
From:       Norbert Unterberg <nepo () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-08-30 13:47:45

I just managed to setup Trac with mod_python on Apache/Windows.
The performace boost is unbelievable.
I am using the latest Trac from trunk.

However, there remains one problem: When I edit a Wiki page and add a
CamelCase link to another new page, the link is displayed in grey color
with a question mark. THis is normal because the new page does not yet
exist. But if I click on the link, add some contents, then the new page
does exist. However, the link on the refering page keeps displaying it
with a question mark.

Once I reconfigre my setup from mod_python to CGI/python.exe, the links
display correct. So it must be some kind of mod_python problem.

Any ideas?

Norbert