List:       trac
Subject:    RE: [Trac] Custom ticket attributes?
From:       "ECKHART.CURT" <ECKHART.CURT () leg ! state ! fl ! us>
Date:       2005-08-30 12:11:51

You should be able to define custom attributes in your project's
trac.ini file.  I added the following, and it works fine:

[ticket-custom]
ticket_type = select
ticket_type.label = issue type
ticket_type.options = defect|enhancement|task
ticket_type.value = 3

This added a 'ticket_type' field to tickets as a drop down with the
values 'defect|enhancement|task'.  I also had to tweek the reports to
display the column.  I can post the modified query if you need me to.

I'm running trac 0.8.4

Curt