List:       trac
Subject:    Re: [Trac] Tailor on Trac+Darcs
From:       Valient Gough <valient () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-29 11:36:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On 8/27/05, Lele Gaifax <lele@nautilus.homeip.net> wrote:

> I'm very happy to announce that I put online a testbed instance of my
> other latest major effort, the Darcs backend for the Trac, so that
> Tailor has its own wiki and bugtracker and whatever else :)

Nice! I've been using Tailor to export my darcs repository into subversion,
just for Trac. But it would be much nicer if Trac was able to support it
directly.

I'm not ready to move to Trac /trunk though, so I'll probably stick to the
Trac stable + tailor approach for now..

And by the way, thanks for creating Tailor!

--
Valient