List:       tproxy
Subject:    [tproxy] question about tproxy on bridgy mode
From:       Junyong Jiang <dreamice.jiang () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-06 3:19:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

I read some one have the expirence on tproxy and squid using in bridgy mode
on internet. So I met some problems of this case, I think you can give me
some important information. Thanks in advance.
When I configure the tproxy and squid in tproxy mode, and run the client
requesting. The tproxy target can be called and redirecting the packet, but
the request packet is also directly passed to the server. The server gave
the reply correctly. But the local host process never client tcp SYN packet.
I did not know what's the real problem, I think it is about the routing
policy. Could you offer me some help please!
Thank you!

Alex
2009-02-05