List:       tpmdd-devel
Subject:    [tpmdd-devel] disabled TPM in bios to fix pm_suspend
From:       Gijs Hillenius <gijs () hillenius ! net>
Date:       2012-09-06 8:26:36

Hi,

The past half year my Lenovo thinkpad T400s laptop experienced a bug,
that I managed to "fix" yesterday by disabling the TPM module in the
BIOS. (I also had to switch-off the built-in Ericsson wwan module)

Just in case any of you is interested, my report is here:

BOFH excuse #13:

we're waiting for [the phone company] to fix that line