List:       tortoisesvn-users
Subject:    RE: Re: Log message problem on 1.9.5
From:       Hiroyuki Matsumura <pine.matsumura () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-11-30 23:26:26

It's happened on Log Message display window.

I tried reinstalling 1.9.5. But I could not reappearance it. It was the same \
phenomenon on two PCs, but now both of them are OK. For now, please declare that this \
case was not.

One thing to worry about is that the 1.9.4.27285-32-bit installer contains '27283' \
revisions instead of '27285'. (It confirmed with the version of TSVNCache.exe.)  So \
the message "There is a new version." was always displayed at commit.

H. Matsumura