List:       tortoisesvn-users
Subject:    RE: Re: Re: Double click behaviour in update log
From:       Ronald Hoek <ronald.hoek () componentagro ! nl>
Date:       2016-11-28 15:29:25

Hello Pavel,

In don't have anything configured in the config file. I have a plain installation of \
TortoiseSVN, without any specific config changes.

But I'll try to describe my the steps I perform at specify at which point my \
'feature' request is pointing to.

1) I got a repository on a server
2) I check out the repo (using 'SVN Checkout' from explorer context menu)
3) Then a modification is comitted to the server by another user
4) I issue an 'update' of my local working copy (using 'SVN Update' from explorer \
context menu) 5) At the end of this update a dialog is shown with the caption 'Update \
Finished!' 6) In this dialog you will see al updates file/folders etc
7) When you then double click on a file - which has been successfully update (aka no \
conflicts) - the file opens with the program associated to in Windows.

My request is to change the behavior in step '7': So when I double click on the file \
which has been update, I would like the 'Compare with working copy' action to be \
execute (see content menu when right clicking the file).

I hope the feature request is clear now?