List:       tortoisesvn-users
Subject:    strange rename behavior in repo browser, ui glitch
From:       Steve Romanow <slestak989 () outlook ! com>
Date:       2015-07-01 17:50:28

Using TortoiseSVN 1.8.11, Build 26392 - 64 Bit on win8.1 pro.

I noted that I had created a new branch with an incorrect name.  In the repo browser, \
I right clicked on Rename, did the rename fine.

The commit window that appeared had some malfunction that manifested itself like so:

- could not use the mouse to select any ui element.
- was able to use the tab key to move to different ui elements
- after entering my commit message and tabbed over to submit it.  commit occurred as \
                desired.
- after commit window closed, there was what appeared to be a selection area.

I think maybe because I right clicked to rename, somehow the mouse was not released \
to the modal commit dialog.

I attached a screenshot of the select area that was under the commit dialog.  This is \
repeatable on my system.