List:       tortoisesvn-users
Subject:    Tortoise SVN stopped working
From:       Jakob Holgersson <jakobholgersson () live ! se>
Date:       2015-04-30 14:45:39

We've been using SVN for almost four years now and there's never been a problem.

However, this sunday we downloaded a free antivirus program to the server computer \
called Avira. Once we did that we were unable to update or commit to SVN. The message \
I receive is: Unable to connect to repository at URL:
Can't connect to host.

Once I discovered this error, I uninstalled the antivirus program and a number of \
other, older programs. Howerver, this problem persists. What we have noticed is that \
when we start the host computer and make an update, it does start updating for some \
time.