List:       tortoisesvn-users
Subject:    RE: Re: Rename file suggests too many suggestions
From:       Jason Jerome <jjeromeonline () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-09-23 14:44:57

I figured it probably had something to do with the syntax of the file name.  I'm not \
so concerned with the suggestion algorithm, just that I can't continue due to the \
dialog being so long that the buttons can't be used.

I'd like to see the dialog be changed to allow it to resize, or have the suggestions \
display inside a ListBox with a scrollbar.

In the meantime I have found a work-around!  I tested renaming in a folder with fewer \
files.  The dialog buttons have ALT shortcuts to them:

Yes = Alt+Y
No = Alt+N
Cancel = Esc