List:       tortoisesvn-users
Subject:    Branch reintegrate issue
From:       SD <simone.dozio () cerespower ! com>
Date:       2012-09-13 15:45:01

Hi,

I've got a (I think) major problem which I'll try to summarize:

- I created a branch out of the trunk at revision 5630.
- A commit was made to the trunk at revision 5649.
- Commits were made to the said branch at revisions 5631, 5635, 5653. These three \
commits didn't involve any kind of synchronization between the trunk and the branch, \
they were just local development on the branch. This is also confirmed by the \
mergeinfo property on the branch which doesn't mention the trunk at all (nor it does \
                mention the branch which the single trunk commit originated from)
- HOWEVER, if I try to reintegrate the branch to the trunk, I don't get any error \
messages. The operation goes on without issues, even though not all the changes on \
the trunk were ported across to the branch beforehand. I would have expected an error \
message here.

Am I missing something major? This issue is reproducible with both Tortoise 1.7.1 and \
the latest and greatest just downloaded version.

Thank you in advance for your help
Simone