List:       tortoisesvn-users
Subject:    Read Only Repository Ignored
From:       Philip Ball <philipb () serkoonline ! com>
Date:       2012-05-31 7:43:43

Hi there, I have two users computers that no matter what state the repository is in \
they are able to commit code.

We have our Production code stream set to "Read Only" so that nobody can commit \
without going through the correct channels; however for these two users they can \
still commit.

Our setup is as follows:
Clients are using TortiseSVN and VisualSVN client
Server is running VisualSVN Server.

It doesnt matter if they commit using the VisualSVN client or the Tortoise client the \
same behaviour occurs.

Please let me know what logs I can provide to assist.

Thanks

Phil.