List:       tortoisesvn-users
Subject:    Suggestion for Upgrade Working Copy
From:       Robert Schor <Robert_Schor () urmc ! rochester ! edu>
Date:       2011-11-26 21:00:28

I have multiple projects in separate SVN repositories.  When I upgraded to Version \
1.7, I needed to "Upgrade Working Copy" on all of my repositories.  As each one took \
several minutes, I wanted to start one, start the next, and continue until all were \
running "simultaneously".

The problem is the SVN Window doesn't give you much of a clue which Working Copy is \
being upgraded.  You get the path, but it may well be longer than the Window, so you \
don't see the top-level folder of the Working Copy.

My suggestion is to add this top-level folder name to the Window "identifier", so \
instead of simply saying "Upgrade Working Copy", it would say (for example) "Upgrade \
Working Copy -- Project Bob".  This could prevent "mistakes" or omissions.