List:       tortoisesvn-users
Subject:    Re: Cannot delete folders containing a space.
From:       Andy Levy <andy.levy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-26 13:51:50

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 09:31, Vic Krawciw <vic.krawciw@cse-servelec.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Using Tortoise 1.6.8, Build 19260 - 32 Bit on Windows XP SP3 in the Repo Browser \
> window you cannot delete a folder containing a space character. When the Error \
> dialog appears the space is replaced by %2520 (!?) and it states the URL does not \
> exist.
> As a work around I renamed then deleted. Strange how the rename works though!

It is a known bug in the Subversion libraries.
http://groups.google.com/group/tortoisesvn/browse_thread/thread/415fa8216b755de7

As an aside, please don't post HTML (this list prefers plain-text),
and if you can, cut down on all the extraneous junk. Your actual post
was 363 bytes; your (duplicated) signature and everything else is
another 998 bytes, PLUS 4KB for the image - only 7% of your post was
actual content. In addition, the following text is completely
worthless when posting to a PUBLIC mailing list: