List:       tortoisesvn-users
Subject:    Changelist context menu item
From:       postmaster () tigris ! org
Date:       2009-01-29 21:43:42

I know this was discussed already here \
(http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4061&dsMessageId=43546), \
but I would like to request the ability to create new changelists and add files to \
them via the context menu.

I spent several years working with Perforce, and am now using Subversion.  Perforce \
requires all modified files to be in a changelist, as only changelists can be \
committed.  I'm in the habit of doing this, and it would be nice to be able to \
right-click on a file and assign it to a new or existing changelist as I'm opening \
the file to modify.

Thanks for all your hard work!