List:       tortoisesvn-users
Subject:    =?UTF-8?Q?Function_Update_in_the_Check_for_mod?=
From:       postmaster () tigris ! org
Date:       2009-01-29 9:36:41

Hello,

I'd like to have only several files of the repository in my working copy. In order to \
reach this I first checked out only the root of the directory with option "only this \
item". In the next step I open the Check for modification Dialog and select all files \
that I need. Then I choose the function Update. As a result some files are skipped. \
The files are always skipped when the directory, in which the files should be \
inserted, is not yet available in the working copy.

If I try the same only with only one file, the file is normally added to the working \
copy.

It would be more comfortable if this function could be used if several files are \
selected.

Thanks,
Christina Mayer