List:       tortoisesvn-users
Subject:    problem "merge a range of revisions"
From:       Erwin Schoonderwaldt <schoondw () kth ! se>
Date:       2008-07-31 9:52:17

I encountered a problem when I wanted to merge changes I made in a
branch into the trunk, using TortoiseSVN 1.5.1, Build 13563 - 32 Bit ,
2008/07/26 09:47:57

I did the following:
- I went to my working copy corresponding to the trunk
- I changed the url to merge from to the branch I have been working on
(see image 1)

Now, when I pushed the "Show log" button, I got an error window (image
2). The "select revision range" window (image 3) showed up, but did not
contain any log messages, and showed a funny date range. Changing these
dates did not solve the problem, and whenever I pushed the "Show all"
button the error window (image 2) would pop up again.

Further, the repo browser has no problems reading the content of the
branch, and does allow to view the revision history. Hope the
information I provided was complete.

Regards,
Erwin

["Tortoise-bug-1.png" (image/png)]