List:       tortoisesvn-users
Subject:    Re: Bug with Tortoise 1.4.8 and Collabnet Server 1.4.6
From:       si <sshnug.si () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-25 1:32:01

Hi Brian,

>      Client Ver      Server Vers       Status
>      1.4.8               1.4.6 Collab     Broken

I just upgraded my local TortoiseSVN to 1.4.8 (from 1.4.5) against a
recently upgraded Collab svnserve server 1.4.6 (from 1.4.4), it's all
working fine.

> Left the old svn service in place.

As you probably know, collab and normal svn distribution place
binaries in different directories. Any chance somethings got confused
along the way? e.g. libraries referencing incorrect versions.

--
It's a wild world that we live in, you step to the vibe like a new
found religion, take your position, compile your vision, futurism,