List:       tortoisesvn-users
Subject:    Re: Export feature doesn't work in 1.4.6
From:       "Dave Robinson" <dave.robinson () kirkfreeport ! net>
Date:       2007-12-31 13:16:31

Yes.
I mentioned this in the first of my 'export then import' messages,
though I confess I thought it was bad design rather than an error as I'v
never exported before :-D

>>> biligt@gmail.com 12/30/2007 12:09:52 PM >>>
Hi all,

I'm an user of TSVN for about 3 years.

I got new 1.4.6 version and installed it. But when I export the
working copy exported files recursively contains .svn folders.

When downgrading to v1.4.5 it works correctly.

Anyone can confirm this?

And Happy New Year!