List:       tortoisesvn-users
Subject:    Feature request
From:       Greg Martyn <greg.martyn () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-12-03 9:55:52

Hi all,
Just wondering if there is a way to tell TortoiseSVN to periodically update
all working copies on the computer. If not, that would be a great feature t=
help me keep my computers in sync. I always forget to update, so if it was
done automatically I wouldn't have to worry about conflics all the time.

Thanks!
Greg