List:       tortoisesvn-users
Subject:    BUG? Date Modified on Import
From:       Andrew Morgan <opticyclic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-11-30 12:28:44

Using TortoiseSVN Version 1.2.6.4786

I am not sure if this is a feature or a bug :)

Previously I had different directories on my hard disk for different
versions of my code as a way of version control.

When I imported files from a directory that was last modified 05
February 1999, 12:33:10 I expected that date to be preserved.
However, when I look at the files with the repo-browser, the modified
date is now the date I checked the files in (and obviously when I
check the files out, the modified date is the check out date).

Is there no way (apart from adding a screen shot of Windows Explorer
to the repository) of preserving the modified date of the original
files?

Regards

/Andrew