List:       tortoisesvn-dev
Subject:    RE: Re: Tortoise SVN Command Line Small Feature Request
From:       David Hetherington <djhreg () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2012-11-12 13:28:47

Opps... spoke to soon. SubWCRev works great for detecting changes, but ignores new \
(unversioned) files.  Unfortunately, I am not using this strictly and only for source \
code, but rather also for records retention. I create lots of new files (PDF captures \
of various things) So I really need the solution to detect new files, not just \
changed files... Back to where I started. Oh well, perhaps next Summer I will let a \
CS intern work on this.

Thanks Again,

David Hetherington
President