List:       tortoisesvn-dev
Subject:    Re: Disable the Checkout dialog from the command prompt
From:       Lorenz <lorenznl () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2012-10-19 6:44:17

balaji akula wrote:
>I like to use TSVN build automation from command line. When I call the
>batch file, on checkout dialog every time i have to click
>OK button. How can i disable it. I have to schedule it at night builds. Can
>any one please send me the code for Hide the checkout dialog.

use the command line client for that (svn.exe)

"C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\svn.exe" co %svnlocation% %source%

(you may need to re-run the tsvn installer and enable installation of
the command line tools)

and by the way: this is the developer mailing list, not the user one
(users@tortoissvn.tigris.org)
--

Lorenz