List:       tortoisesvn-dev
Subject:    Sorry for a long delay.
From:       Serge Tumanyan <tumanyan () mail ! ru>
Date:       2010-02-18 10:45:44

Hello, All.

I am really sorry for a long delay that was observed to my participating in
accessability support for the TSVN. I had a system hard disk hardware crash
and to reinstall an Operating System beeing totally blind is a real
nightmare and takes a lot of time.

I am going to totally restore the functionality of my computer in a couple
of weeks including the tasks that I need to perform for finishing my
contracts and after that going to return to active development of scripts
for TSVN. Unfortunately I shall need to make some of the work twice because
the crash happened before I was going to commit the last changes and part of
my work was lost forever....

In any case UI want to let you know that I have not left the project - it is
simply a hard time for me right now, sorry...

Thank you.

Serge.