List:       tortoisesvn-dev
Subject:    little break
From:       Stefan_Küng <tortoisesvn () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-30 21:57:25

Hi,

In the next few days I won't be able to work a lot on TSVN. My main
Laptop just died (no, not the harddrive this time but the main board!).
And from the smell of it I have to assume that most if not all
components are dead too.

So I now only have a small Notebook to work on, but I haven't set up the
whole TSVN build yet. And with the small screen and the speed this
notebook has it will take me a while to get everything running again.

And the nightly build server also needs a new harddrive, but that won't
arrive for another week or so. But once it's here the nightly builds
will also stop for a few days until I have everything set up again.

So please be patient...

Stefan