List:       tortoisesvn-dev
Subject:    RE: New Issue Tracker for TortoiseSVN
From:       Johann Moro <jmoro () latentzero ! com>
Date:       2009-10-22 8:46:35

Thanks for this.

It makes sense. I guess I'm just too used to only work with one single Defect \
Tracking System.

Thanks for your help.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is \
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, \
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance \
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is \
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the \
material from any computer.