List:       tortoisesvn-dev
Subject:    SV: Minor visual bug in list when using keyboard to trigger scroll
From:       Hans-Emil Skogh <Hans-Emil.Skogh () tritech ! se>
Date:       2009-04-30 16:47:35

> > In the commit dialog, if there is a header in the file listing (for
> > exaple "root project") and there are more files than fit in the window
> > at one time and the keyboard (up and down arrows) are used to move
> > selection in the list the list starts scrolling to late.
> > It looks like the size of the header is not accounted for when
> > calculating when to start scrolling.
> Problem is: the scrolling is done by the list control itself, without
> TSVN having anything to do with it. Maybe that's also the reason why I
> can't reproduce this on my Vista machine?

Not unlikely. I'm still running XP...

I noticed that the scrolling starts to early when going upwards as well. And the \
offset nicely matches the size of the header.
This makes diffing many files using the keyboard a little more challangeing since you \
do not see what file you are pressing return on. Hmm... Maybe I have to re-learn and \
scroll to the bottom of the list and start working my way up instead. :-)
Hans-Emil