List:       tortoisesvn-dev
Subject:    Re: Debugger fails to start...
From:       "Andreas Nicolai" <Andreas.Nicolai () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-10-03 20:41:45

Hi Stefan,

> Yes, if you want to debug and run the native x64 version, you must
> specify the x64 target for nant - otherwise the 32-bit libraries are
> built.

Actually, I don't want to use the x64 version. I really only want to build
the 32-bit versions. So I called the vcvars32.bat and build everything
with "nant debug binaries" but still, I get this wierd error message about
the probing of some manifest. Very strange...

I noticed that the libsasl.dll is not present in my current install of
TortoiseSVN, was that recently added? Maybe I can recompile the SASL
library somehow differently to make this work?

Andreas