List:       tortoisesvn-dev
Subject:    How to separate different uses of the same entry?
From:       "Stanislav Petrakov" <stannic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-31 20:36:51

Hi devs,

While translating section about word expansion, I've faced with
following problem: there is an entry for word 'revision' which has
been used in different contexts. In some of them I have to translate
it (e.g. glossary term), but in others I need to leave it as is (e.g.
keyword).

Is there a way to differentiate these cases in .po file?

Stan