List:       tortoisesvn-dev
Subject:    Suggestion: Add Log history to Log dialog in Repository Browser
From:       "Todor Totev" <umbra.tenebris () list ! ru>
Date:       2006-10-24 12:24:44

Hello all,
When doing repository operations from the repo browser (like copy or move),
you get a window where you can type a log message.
Adding a  "Recent messages" button as in the standart commit dialog
would be very helpful. The particular issue I have is I'm restructuring
my project and I have to type the same log message several times.
Regards,
Todor Totev