List:       tortoisesvn-dev
Subject:    RE: [TSVN] Commiting multiple folders at once[Scanned]
From:       "JS.staff" <jsparrow () ecclescollege ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2004-10-28 22:23:18

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

What do you mean by deselecting a file I don't want to commit? is that in the TSVN \
commit dialog, or in the search window?
I'd love to get these three things in one folder, but I can't see a way.. ASP.NET \
demands my code is in a IIS folder, so by metadata and smart client stuff would have \
to be too.
John