List:       tor-talk
Subject:    Re: [tor-talk] Fwd: TOR
From:       I <beatthebastards () inbox ! com>
Date:       2018-04-23 0:42:52

> On 04/21/2018 09:33 AM, RONALD DOMINIC wrote:
> > i get the same results. "Your Tor Browser profile cannot be loaded. It
> > may
> > be missing or
> > inaccessible."

Did you have a failed installation previously and the current effort is installing in \
a new directory so that when you click on the new one it is looking for a file for \
the browser profile, or something, in the original but incomplete set?

I had a similar problem until I searched and removed everything to do with all tor \
stuff.

good luck
Rob