List:       tor-talk
Subject:    Re: [tor-talk] Tor4
From:       Wanderingnet <wanderingnet () protonmail ! com>
Date:       2018-03-18 11:28:32

One solution for actual electronic device signature profiling (which is an exotic \
attack) would be to use a wifi dongle when you access the net securely. This delivers \
a completely distinct (or any number of distinct) wifi device signatures rather than \
mere MAC address spoofing et al since wireless access is handled by an external USB \
device.

​Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.​