List:       tor-talk
Subject:    Re: [tor-talk] more sites requiring captchas from Cloudfare (using Google API?)
From:       Lunar <lunar () torproject ! org>
Date:       2014-09-28 8:22:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Öyvind Saether:
> I get these CloudFlare errors so often now that I have decided to use
> this thread as a log of every Cloudflare-broken site and action (if
> any) I take as a result of it.

Please don't. tor-talk has 1600+ subscribers. For a log, a wiki page is
a better tool than everyone's inbox. Feel free to create a new one or
complement what's already there:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/doc/ListOfServicesBlockingTor

--
Lunar                                             <lunar@torproject.org>