List:       tor-dev
Subject:    [tor-dev] [GSoC16] Expand Nyx
From:       Sambuddha Basu <sambuddhabasu1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-04-25 19:56:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi everyone!

I'm Sambuddha, a junior year undergraduate from IIIT-Hyderabad, India. This
summer, I will be working on expanding Nyx(previously known as Arm) as a
part of GSoC 2016.

Nyx had its last release(1.4.5) back in 2012 and is presently under
development for its next release. Some of the things that I will be working
on are, getting the interpreter panel[1] back to Nyx, making use of
additional relay information provided by Onionoo and expanding unit testing
for Nyx. You can read my complete project proposal at [2].

My primary mentor is Damian Johnson (atagar) and my secondary mentor is
Sebastian.

I plan on working on the project from the first week of May till the end of
July. During this time, I will be sending bi-weekly reports to this list.
I'm open to any questions or suggestions and, my IRC nick is: sambuddhabasu1

Cheers!
Sambuddha

[1]: https://www.atagar.com/arm/images/screenshot_interpretor_full.png
[2]: