List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    SV: APACHE & NT 4
From:       "Niels Barlach" <niels () webbook ! dk>
Date:       2001-07-31 16:26:07

Carlos

it's the same problem i wrote about earlier today.
apache 1.3.20 uses modules with the extension *.so and won't accept a *.dll
(i used mod_jk.dll).
It then fails to load Apache a says something about not being EAPI.

I gave up for now and installed an old Apache where it works.

But i'm still interested if somebody has a solution

-niels