List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    RE: Need help!
From:       William Kaufman <WKaufman () viquity ! com>
Date:       2001-04-30 22:01:31

This seems to be a bug in 3.2.1, fixed in 3.2.2.  At least, the 3.2.2
release notes say, "Better initialization of psuedo-random number generator
improves response time for first request that generates a session.".

(I can't find a bug in Bugzilla for this,.. or, indeed, _any_ bugs from the
"Query" page.  For instance, search for "Tomcat" in the summary or any field
fails to find matches, which I find surprising.  And, the javascript is
choking looking for an element named "target_milestone".  Is this just me?)

                                                            -- Bill K.