List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    RE: newbie question about forte/tomcat
From:       "Adam Fowler" <afowler () cc ! edu>
Date:       2001-04-30 20:47:58

Hello,

If you have the enterprise edition of forte then it is built in. If not then
you will have to mount the filesystem (aka Directory) where you're servlets
exist. Then launch IE to compile them automatically.

Adam.

----
Adam Fowler
Second year Computer Science undergraduate
University of Wales, Aberystwyth
Carroll College, WI, USA(2000-2001)
web: http://gucciboy.dyndns.org/aff9
e-mail: adamfowler@chillin.co.uk
"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end"
----