List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Re: Re-Cannot upload an image file from a deployed JSP page in Tomcat 10
From:       Torsten Krah <krah.tm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-05-31 9:53:33

Am Mittwoch, dem 31.05.2023 um 09:42 +0000 schrieb Lauri:
> But my initial question remains, what should have to modify on my
> posted JSP page ?

We already posted you with the docs where you can read about the
necessary changes you need to make to your page, it is all written
there (just call getParts() or getPart(..) on the servlet request
object).

You can ask about specific failures again if you have errors etc. but
at least I don't fix your code to make it work - you can do that
yourself and ask again if something isn't working like expected, after
reading the docs we pointed you to and adapting your page.

That's my 2 cents about it.

kind regards

Torsten
--=20